Wednesday, February 3, 2010

About anyone know of a decent travel agent in Austin

Anyone know of a decent travel agent in Austin?
Hey guys I am in need of a good travel agent... someone who I can talk to before they start charging me for everything! I live in Austin TX so if anyone knows someone good around here that would be awesome! Thanks
Austin - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I lived in Austin and always used Strong Travel. They were easy to talk to and I always got good deals. They are located on Bee Caves Road. www.strongtravel.com If you are looking for cheap airfare and are under 30....try STA. They often have GREAT deals. There is an office on Guadalupe near the UT campus. Good luck and happy travels! -Kango Traveler
2 :
Yes, Accent Travel is the best. I worked for a county commissioner and he was traveling all the time and we used Accent Travel and they were prompt in bringing the tickets to the office and very reliable and friendly. Check out their website: www.accent-travel.com
Read more other entries :