Tuesday, January 3, 2012

About what part of town of austin Tx have best hotel to stay in

What part of town of austin Tx have best hotel to stay in?
I be travel down to austin tx in Jan and need to book a hotel. Just wonder where the best place to book it at? I don't need to stay the downtown area. Also like to have a nice BBQ place to eat at.
Austin - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The Driskill I think its about the best downtown. Sorry, but I can not help you with BBQ. I never get the chance when I'm on the road. Cheers from DOWNUNDER
2 :
Not sure about the BBQ but I know you can find the best hotel deals on this site. I use them all the time to travel and have been very happy with how many choices they provide on one page
3 :
There are some places around Congress Avenue that are just outside of downtown. The two nicest ones (in my opinion) are the Hyatt Regency and Embassy Suites. Just check the websites. Also, it may be a little bit crowded in the holiday shopping season, but the Arboretum is a nice place to stay. There is another Embassy Suites, and one of my personal favorites, the Renaissance (owned by marriott.) Most of the other nice hotels are either in a sketchy neighborhood or right by the highway. Getting one downtown isn't a bad idea, but then parking/transportation gets a little crazy. At any hotel you check into, there will undoubtedly be either a person or a list that can tell you about the best BBQ places in town . Have a nice trip.
4 :
I'd say for a good BBQ, you can try Lamberts Downtown Barbecue. Good restaurant, average priced. Get a hotel near here, not necessarily to be in downtown as transport is of no issue here. Take a look at the links I've porvided for your reference and to help you decide better.. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g30196-d800621-Reviews-Lamberts_Downtown_Barbecue-Austin_Texas.html http://www.holidaycity.com/austinhotels/ have a safe journey!
Read more other entries :  
About What is the cheapest and most efficient way ...